• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper st rear shock alternatives?

DogBone

Building a hyper st pro brand new from box and it came with no ale rear shock tower. Are there bits from other hyper models that would fit? Some of the hyper 7 rear towers look like the holes would line up and end the same with the hyper ss. Don't want to buy one and find it doesn't fit though. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for the reply. Its definitely not the exact same part as its a different shape but has a lot of similarities. Just wondering if i could get away with using one till i can source the original part.

I bet the geometry will be different with one being buggy one being truggy. Ide expect the truggy tower to have a wider stance. But I've never had a hyper ST so 🤷 best luck tho. 

Yeah you're probably right. Im pretty sure it would fit on the diff case but i hadn't thought about it throwing the geometry out. I guess that would be bad?! Ive had a buggy and monster truck before but this is my first go at building. Cant believe the stupid kit wasn't all there 🤦‍♂️