• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ORLANDOO HUNTER OH32X01 1/32 ROCK BOUNCER KIT

mydoddy69

3 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

Ahh bugger, that's a shame.

I guess that is one of the issues of a small niche vehicle, you are sort of forced into buying what they sell, but if it works, it works.

Kinda yes there’s loads that will fit but with the new shipping etc that’s hit the Asia market isn’t shipping any lol and eBay has now run dry and those that will ship either want bug orders or shipping is a joke lol. 

5 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

Kinda yes there’s loads that will fit but with the new shipping etc that’s hit the Asia market isn’t shipping any lol and eBay has now run dry and those that will ship either want bug orders or shipping is a joke lol. 

Yep, hopefully things will sort themselves out.

I will go out on a limb and say I assume you've already exhausted HobbyKing?

18 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Yep, hopefully things will sort themselves out.

I will go out on a limb and say I assume you've already exhausted HobbyKing?

Yep first port of call 😂👍

There used to be a web store/forum  for the old Micro T stuff  but for the life of me I can’t remember what it was called or if it’s even still going lol. I’m not beaten yet though still got another trick up my sleeve if all else fails 👍

26 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

Yep first port of call 😂👍

There used to be a web store/forum  for the old Micro T stuff  but for the life of me I can’t remember what it was called or if it’s even still going lol. I’m not beaten yet though still got another trick up my sleeve if all else fails 👍

Hammer down a 1000mah to fit? :D 

• Haha 1

Had a spare 1/2hr so knocked out the links today, all went fairly easy only tricky part is the steering link as you have to bend it yourself but the manual has a really good pattern to follow. Oh and I used a set of callipers then checked against the diagram in the manual and I have to say the manual is bang on the money 👍👍. For a China manual it’s extremely well put together and easy to follow  as good if not better than the Tamiya ones ,👍👍

88-B9-AAB4-B1-D9-4-D43-AFAB-412-E4016-DB

Next step is drive shafts but I’ll confess I’ve had a package delivered 

BCCDB9-CC-CDE5-47-E7-8-B6-A-0388-C4-B991

couldn’t do them without a centre skid 

60-BBD784-5-CF2-4433-AAAF-F62-FFD17-CDD2

and then I treated myself big time with a set of alloy headlock rims and matching wheel nuts 😂😂

BD413-C9-C-44-E8-406-E-9-C5-B-170878-A81

D0-A84448-4-C5-E-4-BEC-9-F11-001-B68038-

Just could resist 😂. Mind you there not cheap 🤪

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NOFX said:

The alloy axles grip rock like velcro. A few Xo1 owners have gone back to the plastic axles & added more weight. But a plastic skid on the pumpkins would work.

That’s interesting to know 👍👍

After a lot of hair pulling and foul language I finally got it all squeezed in 

84-D02-B88-D6-BF-4-EE3-945-A-D12-FACEB75

1256-DA23-757-B-4813-926-D-4-FB8172-D3-A

Not that happy with the setup I really need a micro rx in there the one i have now is just too big so I’ll look into sourcing something better. Bead locks are a nightmare job look nice but boy there a pig to get together. Speed is bang on what I wanted handling needs a tweak or 2 but until I take the weight of that rx out there’s not much point. All in all a real nice build lots of fun apart from the bald patches in my head now 😂😂

Ordered up a couple of micro esc one will find its way in here the other is for another project, next up best build some sort of indoor coarse to run it on. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

at least its built now tho mate :good:

Yeah thanks fella, like any build though there’s always gonna be some tweaking. Really got the taste for these now can see me getting another real soon 😂👍

• Haha 1

On 03/02/2021 at 20:44, mch87 said:

I am sooo tempted by these... I'd like a losi micro but they're soo damn expensive 

😁

Edited by NOFX
Phone being an arse 🙄

On 01/02/2021 at 18:20, mydoddy69 said:

Yeah thanks fella, like any build though there’s always gonna be some tweaking. Really got the taste for these now can see me getting another real soon 😂👍

Tiny4x4 are re releasing the doorok with a nylon cage. Have a look at their site 😊

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, NOFX said:

https://www.dronejunkie.co.uk/micro-truck-crawler/orlandoo-hunter-motors/orlandoo-lipo-120mah-red-jst20-plug. Just found these at drone junky. Ideal for the Xo1 . Pity I just bought some 180mah lipos 🙄

You little beauty thanks just ordered up 4 👍👍

let me know how them little micro t clones go might be worth a punt 👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...