• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Complete newbie needing help!

Homeybadger3

As I've put in my bio, I know nothing to do with rc but I know I want to take it up as a hobby. I have replaced a broken castor block on my ion mt but have since seen various issues that have occurred since then. I'll be in this forum quite regularly with questions about stupidly simple stuff to most of you guys but tricky stuff for me. So I hope you can be patient with me as I struggle to break into the world of rc but nevertheless, I am coming into it full force! 

So, I have owned the ion mt and dt for a bit now and they both work fine apart from this buzzing noise I keep hearing from both when I turn them on (video attached) and with the dt, it wont work altogether unless I tap the wires then it somehow kicks into to gear. For a few seconds anyway. 

With the mt, yesterday whilst using it, it just stopped going forwards altogether but would still go backwards. And now today after using it, it somehow is going both ways. 

I know I've mentioned a fair few things here but if anyone can help it would be hugely appreciated!