• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team Corally Python 6s or similar recommendation.

Hi guys,

I have been looking to buy a 1/8 buggy (ideally the Hyper VSe) however I just cant seem to get one anywhere (if I want the 150a which I do)

I can possibly get an Absima, Arma etc but the Arma's are expensive and mostly out of stock and I dont really know much about Absima.

I Saw the Python and from what I can see it looks nicely built.

What do you guys think of these, spares availability etc? The spares availability attracted me to the Hobao.

Basically I'm looking to spend around the £400 mark on a rtr kit or less for a roller. 

What would you guys recommend. Ill be using it for bashing mostly, with the option to race is possible. It needs to be able to handle 6s.

Thanks in advance.

Spares are everywhere, the bigger shops have everything between them, you can also order from CML the UK distributor or even direct from Corally in Belgium. The electrics in the Corally are excellent, the esc is a full fat rebranded Max8 with all the features of the Hobbywing Version, the motors are excellent and very powerful on 6s....

Ohh and the v2 parts campaign, be quick it runs out at the end of the month 👍 

You won’t be disappointed in a Corally 👌 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Great price! The diffs come with grease in them, so change to silicone oil straight away 👍 

Thanks fella.

What weight diff oil in each?

Thanks.

Just watched a few Youtube clips on the python and TBH it doesnt get very highly rated.

Some reviewers moaning about useless anti roll bars, too soft suspension, 3mm chassis etc.

Is this stuff I should be worried about?

I've not actually paid for it yet, just reserved it.

Am I worrying over nothing?

Cheers.

Shocks and sway bars are tuneable, you can’t really expect a race performance chassis in a £400 rtr and any chassis will bend if you drive hard/bad enough, Vas bent his, he was doing stupid jumps on 6s with it, but he still seems to rate the buggy.. I wouldn’t take much notice of the ESC spec, it programs and works just like the Max8

20 hours ago, .AJ. said:

No sorry, it’s 30 front, 50 centre, 10 rear 👍 

Hi chaps

Would these weights apply to all 1/8 buggys or just the Corally?

How about the Typhon 6s?

Cheers.