• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rc4wd milestar patagonia 4.19 tyres/CI foams, SSD wheels, locked up rc SLW hubs.

Ninetiesbeard

As above, selling a really sweet set of 1.9 tyres/wheels. Tyres are brand new and have never been used. I believe the same is true of the foams. Wheels have been used, one wheel has corrosion to the front and rear, but then again they are real steel.  Hubs have been fitted but not used. Selling due to going 1.55 instead. Two of the foams are medium and two are soft, they are marked. .185" locked up rc slw hubs have threading for two different sizes of hardware, one is m2.5 and the other is the imperial equivalent.  Tyre dimensions are  106.6x39 and they are X2s3 compound. Crawler innovations lil' nova foams inside, theyre pretty stiff foams so good for heavy rigs. All in all this is a really nice set, and i swapped a very expensive set for this set, just turns out that 1.9s look odd on my rig :( Whoever gets them will love them for sure

£150 including postage, which will be DPD as royal mail cannot be trusted at this time. 

IMG_6485%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_6486%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_6487%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_6488%5B1%5D.jpg

Edited by Ninetiesbeard
  • Like 1