• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Autosport International 2021 (NEC)

Bushmonkey

Any thought on if its gna happen in January with all the virus going on?? I go every year, but right now it's not looking positive. However the virus is calming down alot and the winter would help kill it.

Thoughts??

I'm thinking unlikely, mass gathers won't be happening by then I think so if it does take place it'll be Industry/trade-only.

I'm happy to be proven wrong though as I'm hoping the Motorsport With Attitude show happens at Peterborough in Jan/Feb.

12 minutes ago, Nick said:

I went to Autosport several times and enjoyed it at first but I just found it a bit repetitive, not much changed each year, it seems to be shrinking too.

Parking cost too, yikes.

Last time I priced it up it worked out about 85 quid for 2 people plus parking, whereas seeing everything on Instagram 2hrs after show opened on  Thursday morning was £zero. 

Definitely a show where you can skip 3 or 4 years and not feel like you missed anything.