• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hi from Scotland

Evening all

stumbled on this forum whilst researching rebuilding my vintage sand scorcher! Really just getting back into the hobby after a long pause Recently built a lunchbox with my daughter and just waiting on my inferno getting delivered tomorrow.

is there any decent clubs or meet ups in the West Lothian area that people attend.

It was my dads! So thought it was time for a refresh  after 30 odd years 

already got new tire and bearings,  took it for a spin the other day and the electric side is a bit iffy so may need to change it all I think

66A1624A-F294-4840-BDB0-30984A39FE6E.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome, they are definitely one of the cooler tamiya's. Nice paint job too. Sounds like you've dived head first into the hobby always the best way lol. 

18 minutes ago, RCbutcher said:

Welcome, they are definitely one of the cooler tamiya's. Nice paint job too. Sounds like you've dived head first into the hobby always the best way lol. 

yeah I did the same years ago aswell then sold it all.  But my daughter loves the lunchbox we built so won’t make that mistake again