• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Mcd rrv4. For a swap?

savagejoe

As title says I'm looking for a swap. Ideally for a hpi baja or km baja. Or a Savage xl flux But am open to offers on it. 

Located in Bradford bd10

Bought at the start of the year when I was looking for a baja to buy as I have had a baja before and allways loved it and regretted getting rid of it. Anyway this came up so after a few beers I bought it. 

It needed a few things to get it going and the shells a bit rough and it has a v3 roll cage instead of the v4 but it's a good car. 

Got all the bits I needed and just didn't fall in love with it don't get me wrong it brought a ear to ear smile just didn't fall for it. 

Anyway about the car its got a 23cc zenoah engine in it with good compression 3 hitec servos. A kill switch already wired up. Comes with a load of spares all though the spare chassis someone has bonded the steering tower to it. The previous owner put some sort of bottles attached to the thermal plate behind the carb no idea what they did just wouldn't run right with them attached. So I removed and have a new thermal plate coming this week. I have just plugged the holes for now. It needs a good tune as I don't want to untill the new plate is here. 

It doesnt have many upgrades but does have a front lsd

It could do with some new tyres as there all getting a bit balled. I did buy some but they where too small and I only noticed as I was taking the photos of the car. 

The shell is also rough. 

You will need your own radio gear as well. 

Please feel free to ask me any questions 

If someone wants to buy it. £400

IMG_20200301_132503.jpg

IMG_20200301_132111.jpg

IMG_20200301_132127.jpg

IMG_20200301_132143.jpg

IMG_20200301_132152.jpg

IMG_20200301_132328.jpg

Edited by savagejoe

3 hours ago, savagejoe said:

As title says I'm looking for a swap. Ideally for a hpi baja or km baja. Or a Savage xl flux But am open to offers on it. 

Bought at the start of the year when I was looking for a baja to buy as I have had a baja before and allways loved it and regretted getting rid of it. Anyway this came up so after a few beers I bought it. 

It needed a few things to get it going and the shells a bit rough and it has a v3 roll cage instead of the v4 but it's a good car. 

Got all the bits I needed and just didn't fall in love with it don't get me wrong it brought a ear to ear smile just didn't fall for it. 

Anyway about the car its got a 23cc zenoah engine in it with good compression 3 hitec servos. A kill switch already wired up. Comes with a load of spares all though the spare chassis someone has bonded the steering tower to it. The previous owner put some sort of bottles attached to the thermal plate behind the carb no idea what they did just wouldn't run right with them attached. So I removed and have a new thermal plate coming this week. I have just plugged the holes for now. It needs a good tune as I don't want to untill the new plate is here. 

It could do with some new tyres as there all getting a bit balled. I did buy some but they where too small and I only noticed as I was taking the photos of the car. 

The shell is also rough. 

You will need your own radio gear as well. 

Please feel free to ask me any questions 

If someone wants to buy it. £400

Due to the size probably best for collection or meet somewhere. 

I'm located in Bradford bd10. 

3 hours ago, savagejoe said:

IMG_20200301_132503.jpg

IMG_20200301_132111.jpg

IMG_20200301_132127.jpg

IMG_20200301_132143.jpg

IMG_20200301_132152.jpg

IMG_20200301_132328.jpg

• 1 year later...