• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Want a stunt truck help

Duo

Was looking for set myself and don't even own one yet . Seen some doing hot racing conversion  with shocks. 

40 dollers gets you alu Shock tops and you use bottoms and springs from original think you can order through e bay. You might get a custom charge but can't be too much on $40. Worth a look

Edited by Duo

• 2 weeks later...

I'm out of times with the 4s stunt trucks but they do sound like brilliant pieces of kit. Pretty much sound like a base level at the spec the slash fully upgraded was hitting. Now these 4s start at that level so how far they can be taken will be very intresting to follow.  Best luck with whichever you go for. 

Cheers still looking at the outcast but the new losi db pro fox edition has caught my eye as well. All alloy chassis and shocks and towers. Looks pretty sweet waiting for end of March for local hobby shop to get stock in will give them both the once over in store

dont want nothing to big 3 to 4 s will do .

they did have a mojave on show that is one big rc for the money.  

Just saying 😂😂😂😂