• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi mini 8ight WANTED

Soulinvader

Hey,

I bought a mini 8ight new from model sport when they were first released. I sold it a couple of years back but really miss it.

Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell?

Not interested in the Truggy or dB, just the original buggy or the updated buggy (the one with AVC)

Many thanks

421B0A81-FA5F-472B-9917-B35895647788.jpeg

Another member was looking for one of these the other day so I posted in his thread in the "Wanted" sub section. 

I'll give you the same link I gave him for one I spotted on eBay for sale: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/losi-mini-8ight/223834927126?hash=item341d99f016:g:rOMAAOSwcOBeEfRn

Good luck. I was after one as well but bought something else instead now so will need to save the pennies again before I buy anything else. 

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Soulinvader said:

Hey,

Cheers  for that. 

I won the other one! I’m very happy,  it’s an absolute minter.

many thanks!

That's great news. 😀 

There's loads of mods you can do to these little RC's, in fact that's why I was interested in them myself as I wanted to make one into a speed runner to take with me to ROSSA UK as I do speed runs with most of my RC's. Have a look on YouTube at "speed runs" when you get a chance just to see what they can do on-road when modded. 

Have fun with it and atb. 👍