• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaterra Ascender; Tekin brushed combo; tekin hotwire; castle BEC + Link; PowerHD Servo

Mike_J_Smith

ALL SOLD

Hi All,

Looking to sell my Vaterra Ascender, which I bought as a kit and never really finished building it. Ran round my garden a few times but realised that I enjoyed building it but only really like running my Tekno ET48. Shortened the wheelbase and tried to convert it to a D90, but never really got anywhere.

So; pictures say it all really. I'm not 100% sure I have every nut and bolt as I never finished building it then may have mislayed things when I shortened it.  I'm probably being overly cautious here; I dont think I've mislaid anything critical if you wanted to go back to a longer wheelbase, but I dont really know.  Can come with the original shell which I started painting an overly complicated and ambitiuos way so never finished that either! Also can come with a cheap (but I think pretty nice) D90 shell and the bits and pieces for that.  The insides dont fit on the Vaterra as they are, so I started cutting up the interior and covering up the windows.  Comes with the orginal wheels and some cheap D90 scale wheels that will need gluing. Added magnet mounts, but appear to have lost one of the magnets :( But still have the post mounts. I scraped the links when removing them to shorten it, so they don't look too good but will work fine.  Also comes with manual, original decals and box (box not in photos).

I've tried to be honest and probably more critical than necessary, but all in all, let's call it a project!

No idea on price, so I'll say £120 delivered for the roller no electrics, wheels and D90 shell & bits. SOLD

Tekin FXR / 35T brushed combo - Bought for this car, barely used.  Did a bit of wearing it in but literally drove round my garden for maybe 15 minutes total on top of that. £55 delivered. SOLD

Tekin hotwire.  Again bought for this car, only used once.  £15 delivered. SOLD

Castle 10 Amp Bec and Link V3.  £20 for both delivered. SOLD

PowerHD LW20 20KG Servo - Bought used on here but again; never really used. £15 delivered. SOLD

Cheers, Mike

IMG-0537.jpg

IMG-0539.jpg

IMG-0540.jpg

IMG-0541.jpg

IMG-0543.jpg

IMG-0544.jpg

Edited by Mike_J_Smith
Updating items to sold

PMs replies to; servo is sold. Have an offer on the roller, wheels and shell, so that is on hold for now.

had an offer to split the motor / esc, so if anyone wants just the esc then let me know. I was thinking 25 motor / 30 esc.