• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

JATO TYRES

MANNY

Im running a jato with ANACONDA tyres which give a fair amount of grip on tarmac.The only problem is they wear out too quick.Not the front but the rear ones.I dont mind running 2.2 wheels and tyres as long as i can get a good road tyre.

Im running a jato with ANACONDA tyres which give a fair amount of grip on tarmac.The only problem is they wear out too quick.Not the front but the rear ones.I dont mind running 2.2 wheels and tyres as long as i can get a good road tyre.

The jato is RWD :) like the rush there is only 1 place the power can go...

only thing i can suggest (can only see bird eye views of em) is shift the power pack off the rear and onto the front attached SECURLY to the body posts or something

Its the same problem with HPI rush evo's - there is soo much weight on the back....

Also Aint Jato's 2.2" anyway?

But i found the Proline Road hawgs II i think were rather good for grip/lasting :)

But they are smaller in diameter - so there is a acclereation increase but speed is reduced....

But i found they squeal when they loose grip but they quickly gain it back :P

Ziggy

Would the wheels off a hpi rush fit the JATO?Jato has hex on rear and round fitment on front.

As long as hex on the jato is 12mm ur fine :)

I think this has come up before and i think it was establised that they do fit each other :)

The rush evo uses a Double bearing wheels on the front and 12mm hex on the rear :)

Ziggy

As long as hex on the jato is 12mm ur fine :)

I think this has come up before and i think it was establised that they do fit each other :)

The rush evo uses a Double bearing wheels on the front and 12mm hex on the rear :)

Ziggy

same as jato

i got agitator rims and hpi geolanders not tried em out in anger yet but they look cool try puttin yer battery in centre box to keep weight bias in the centre of car...

i got agitator rims and hpi geolanders not tried em out in anger yet but they look cool try puttin yer battery in centre box to keep weight bias in the centre of car...

Not center of the car as it alters the centre of gravity

U wanna shift to the front

U'll find that ur steering will improve as the fronts have more force making them grip :)

Ziggy