• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team Associated TC5

danb1990

Looks like the AE guys are pulling out all the stops to keep up with the new trend of top-spec electric touring cars, just have a look on the link below at their latest design; the TC5 Factory Team. They are trying belt drive on this one, something I've not seen before on an Associated car. Elsewhere it's business as usual; lots of carbonfibre and shiny blue aluminium. Looks great and hopefully it will go just as well too! But one question remains, will it be able to tempt me back to AE from HB after the disatrous experiences I had with the TC3? Hopefully yes, as my TC3 was the standard "cheap" one, and my Cyclone is difficult to find a good setup with. Anyway here's the link as promised (sorry, don't know how to post pictures!)

http://www.teamassociated.com/ae/tc5/kittc5.htm

Something else that interested me, I saw this on Models In Motion, and for whatever reason it is £30 less than the factory team spec TC4? Could this be a sign that the TC5 is rubbish, or is the TC4 really that good, or does someone know something I don't???