• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Absima cr3p spring broke how to strip tx down???

Apperley73

My spring gone on my absima cr3p been told use some loom bands that works, just started stripping it down and can't seem to get the panel section off on the back of the drop Down wheel??? Anyone have any picture's or idea's how to get it off?? 

Thanks 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've just found how to get in and fix the spring, probably too late for appelbey 73 ,but I hope this may help another rc enthusiast so they don't go splitting transmitter in half like i did and struggling to get a plastic panel out ,that won't come out ,and you don't need to anyway !!! I had a nightmare but got there in the end.😆   its actually pretty simple, you don't need to split transmitter in half!!    just above the wheel on transmitter is a half moon shaped  sticker says abisma cp3r or whatever, peel that off and thers 2 screws behind that ,remove them and the screw in center of wheel  pull wheel off ,and then the front casing will come off and your in business, push the spindle thru from the front and a bit in the back pops out and you can get at the spring which is about 12 mm long exactly the same as a flysky which you can springs for easily ,and the feel is exactly the same as it was 👍 hope this helps someone as I couldn't find any answers 

• Like 1