• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SMT10 Grave Digger Resurrection

AndyMB

Here’s my new (to me) SMT10. I bought this off a member on here and I don’t think he’ll mind me saying it was in a bit of a sorry state. I did a full strip down, clean and rebuild, replacing any worn parts as I went. I’ve added a few bits inc the all important wheels, it also now has...

- Metal transmission

- Clod tyres

- Home made BKT decals

- Home made side panel decals 

- 13.5 brushless motor

- High torque servo

Next thing to do is run it! Anything that breaks will get upgraded as we go. Can’t wait to give it some stick...

It dwarfs my drift car

27D525B5-B487-49FE-967B-AE611C33D24C.jpeg

09F1D436-FE0A-42AB-8284-E3FB110CCC44.jpeg

03448FCF-CD8D-44E6-9E75-4057D2D0825C.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice work,

Got some RH DESIGN shortened wheelbase link set ( top and bottom links) from America if your interest. 

Edited by Ady 2215

14 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

That's pretty cool, I fancied one myself but they never released it as a kit :( 

Yeah a kit would be great, I just stripped this fully anyway so made my own kit! Required a lot of cleaning

14 hours ago, Ady 2215 said:

Nice work,

Got some RH DESIGN shortened wheelbase link set ( top and bottom links) from America if your interest. 

Thank you, I think i'm going to try and stick with as much standard stuff as I can for now until things start to wear out or snap. Fingers crossed it actually runs