• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma Typhon 6S speed run video

GMballistic

Just thought I'd share one of my speed run videos after watching @targetingxmod videos.

Not my PB but not far off. :thumbsup: 

This was done with my V3 2018 Arrma Typhon 6S running on the standard Arrma ESC/motor combo with more than a few handling/aero/cooling upgrades/mods.  

Any questions feel free to ask or see my full "build" thread on the Arrma forum here:  https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/speed-runner-typhon-6s-uk-built-fast-not-bought-fast.10482/

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GMballistic said:

Just thought I'd share one of my speed run videos after watching @targetingxmod videos.

Not my PB but not far off. :thumbsup: 

This was done with my V3 2018 Arrma Typhon 6S running on the standard Arrma ESC/motor combo with more than a few handling/aero/cooling upgrades/mods.  

Any questions feel free to ask or see my full "build" thread on the Arrma forum here:  https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/speed-runner-typhon-6s-uk-built-fast-not-bought-fast.10482/

Nice video! Crazy speed on stock!

I'm going to buy the new typhon 6s soon, I have a kraton, out and granite, selling the outcast and granite to buy the typhoon, have spent to much money already upgrading ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Nice video! Crazy speed on stock!

I'm going to buy the new typhon 6s soon, I have a kraton, out and granite, selling the outcast and granite to buy the typhoon, have spent to much money already upgrading ??

Thanks. 

It will go into triple digits with the standard motor although that's pushing it. I think the ESC will be the limiting factor in the end before the motor is. 

Once I reached the limit of what I can achieve with the standard ESC/motor combo then I'll be upgrading them. My suspension's sorted, cooling etc so that's the next step along with some better radio/receiver set up. 

Are you buying the Typhon V4 for speed runs or bashing?

Either way you should join the Arrma forum as there is heaps of Arrma related info on there but I'm sure with all the Arrma's you have you're probably already on there. ;) 

Edited by GMballistic