• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

For sale - Traxxas E Revo 2.0 brushless truck

Stunts

Hi all, 

Here for sale is my E Revo 2.0 brushless. I've run it about four times and it's just not getting the use, therefore it's up for sale. It's in great condition with some wear and tear from normal use. Nothing is broken and everything works. I've fitted Summit lights front and rear. 

I'm after £500 cash collected from Leighton Buzzard or £550 delivered including postage and PayPal fees. 

Box and paperwork will be included. 

Photos:

Edited by Stunts
added pics
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Carpmart said:

Photos don’t load mate...

So I've now tried the links from three mobiles and two laptops and all devices allow the links without me being signed into Google. I'm as confident as I can be that the links work fine. Is anyone else having an issue seeing the photos in the links please?

1 hour ago, 53HRA said:

The link opens but no photos show for me 

Cheers - I can't seem to find a way around not being able to host the pics in the gallery on here. The system says I've used my allowance but I can't find a way to delete the attachments I placed on posts years ago :o( I've gone through and edited my posts to remove images but they still appear in 'Manage Attachements'. I host them offsite on Google but that method seems flawed :o(

2 minutes ago, WiLLiE said:

Cant see anything now lol , I could see your photos before , but I have a google photos account .

Oh FFS... I give in! Guess I'll use Ebay then ?