• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FS Racing Alloy parts UK or Abroad

Glencmp

Hi again, so I’ve had my FS Racing 1/5 car out at a golf course beside the beach, great place for the car, it’s out in the rough but smooth enough and doesn’t pick in hardly any sand, any way I digress... the car disappeared into a Bunker, on its wheels but I didn’t notice at the time but a fair bit of damage was done, it burst of the bottom of one shocker, the lower suspension mount, and the Axel Diff cup, but I’m struggling to replace with Alloy parts.

would you have any idea of who may supply FS Racing parts for a 1/5 car, either in the UK or abroad.

thanks for any help

kindest

Glen

• 1 month later...

Hi Jimplops :) No Luck, Nitrotek are limited to what they can supply, so I had one of the 4x4 shafts go down, and my replacement is to purchase another 4x4 kit :( £99. So I've had to go to Aliexpress.com etc to get parts, so it takes a few weeks but at least I can get them. There is a Guy on ebay who has a fair range of bits but not critical parts, so I have to keep looking :) Im going to speak to FS Racing direct to see if they will supply me parts :) 

• 3 weeks later...