• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

DBXL going LIPO standard battery box

andy and dan

Currently running a 1600 LIFE pack for the RX but lost my spare so for a few quid more I've been told these are an excellent battery 

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/orion-marathon-7-4v-lipo-flat-rx-pack-2500mah/rc-car-products/376797

Never had anything to do with LIPO 

Any suggestions or advice would be great 

1 is still on standard servos the other has standard brake n throttle and a savox steering 

If it's likely to cause problems I'll save myself £7 and order another LIFE 1600 they have the LIPO in stock and we're only 30 minutes from modelsport so was going to pick 1 up tomorrow 

7 minutes ago, andy and dan said:

1 is still on standard servos the other has standard brake n throttle and a savox steering 

If it's likely to cause problems I'll save myself £7 and order another LIFE 1600 they have the LIPO in stock and we're only 30 minutes from modelsport so was going to pick 1 up tomorrow 

It was very hit and miss with the std servos, I never used them, Savox went straight in..