• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD - Tekno ET48.3 (Fantastic Condition)

AT06

I’ve made the unlikely decision to leave the hobby. Unfortunately as I have a few other hobbies and sports that I enjoy, I’m just finding I’m not getting the time for RC - perhaps one day I’ll take it up again, but for now it’s time to move this onto someone who will use and enjoy it.

I bought this kit about a year ago. Original box, manual, all of the plastic sachets the parts came in, etc. is included. The box has also been signed by Ryan Lutz which is a nice touch, a collectors item! It’s been carefully assembled, and only taken out once on grass to test it - everything performed flawlessly, it’s amazingly fast and agile, and there isn’t a mark on it that I can see - I would class it in about as close to as new condition as you can get. The upgraded M2C rear support has been added to strengthen the rear end, and the chassis has been protected with camo gorilla tape. Brand new Hobbywong EZRun ESC and motor combo fitted. The yellow proline wheels shown in the outdoor photo are the ones that will be included - they have been balanced, so run very nicely.

The bodyshell has had been professionally painted and again in pristine condition. I can include the radio gear, or remove it if you have your own for a £10 saving.

Asking £550 as a RTR - a lot of RC for the money, and one of the best quality truggys on the market, perfect for racing or bashing. Spares very readily available. I would prefer cash on collection, and I’m happy to meet someone or drop it off within an hours drive of Manchester.

I also have some other wheels, batteries, brand new oils, etc. that I will put up for sale shortly.

D0_B63_D2_B_7_D58_4_BE0_92_B2_05_B08_A14

B07_DDA4_C_2_CB6_4244_8_DE7_FE38207_B4_B

23959574_4143_4_A81_9_C39_D332952_E8_C48

Edited by AT06

• .AJ. locked this topic