• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Gmade GS02 BOM Thread

.AJ.

Not too bad, it seems a little top heavy, as it wants to flip on the more extreme climbs and descents, I’m going to drop the suspension I touch and fit SCX10ii knuckles and weights, luckily they are a straight fit and I’ll chuck a few weights in the fuel cell at the same time. The tyres worked well, they definitely need venting and better foams tho 

Yea, looks like the knuckles, front shock hoops and and link mounts are a direct copy, it’s been noticed that the lockers and gears could also be compatible, a guy on the BOM facebook group is going to check and report back 

Ive painted the mirrors and door handles black, I’m not too sure how well they with hold up, I tried everything to remove the chrome, but gave up in the end, so I scuffed up the chrome and used acid etch primer, with a top coat of Halfords satin black on top....

B8_E33_E0_B-03_CB-444_E-_AEA0-_DBC60_EE3

• Like 1