• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Parrot Disco

I haven’t flown one but have to say I really fancied one. Then I heard they had been discontinued so lost interest. I started building my own based on an s800 skyshdow airframe and an inav flight controller....

/edit

Not to mention they are seriously expensive compared to the home brew solutions

Thanks for replying - with it now being sold for £299 I have to admit that I haven't lost all interest - your concern about the model being discontinued would that be because of a possible lack of replacement parts ?  

thanks

Thanks for replying - with it now being sold for £299 I have to admit that I haven't lost all interest - your concern about the model being discontinued would that be because of a possible lack of replacement parts ?  

thanks

Yea pretty much. No parts support means when you crash then it’s a paperweight. I know the servos it uses are rather expensive and quite hard to find already. I’m hoping they make a disco 2 but given my inav wing has so far cost me £100 all in....