• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sanwa receivers

Capri280TT

The Gemini II was a 40mhz set. I still use three of them that I have converted to 2.4ghz.

Most 40 mhz receivers will work with them (with the appropriate crystals. I have lots of 40mhz receivers (including Sanwa) and crystals, if you are interested.

Shudson

thanks for your reply, I am new to this Rc thing & have just bought a gt12 car & I bought the Sanwa Gemini transmitter & just looking for receiver that is compatible, not sure if mine has been converted to 2.4 ? If you have re divers that would fit & suitable for Schumacher atom I would certainly be interested 

regards

Allan

Assuming your transmitter still has the chrome telescopic aerial, it has not been converted. There will probably be some reference to 40Mhz on it, or maybe 27Mhz, although I don't think they were available here in 27Mhz. I will have either 40 or 27Mhz receivers and crystals.

Hi Shudson

my transmitter doesn’t have a telescopic aerial ( it’s plastic & hinges about 1/3 rc of the way from the bottom) photo attached, I’m not sure about crystals but if you have receivers that suit how much would you want for two or three of them ?

regards

Allan

A9C23D07-1BEA-412F-8937-A79EA646B086.jpeg

It has been converted to 2.4 ghz.

The receiver looks like a FrSky and if so presumably it is an FrSky conversion, which is the same as I have done to mine.

If that is the case, these are the cheapest receivers  - https://www.t9hobbysport.com/frsky-v8r4ii-2.4ghz-4-channel-receiver. Any questions or problems, give T9 a ring and speak to Richard. They are the UK importers of FrSky.

You might save a pound or two at Hobbyking's far Eastern warehouse but delivery will be slower.

I have about 20 transmitters of various makes that I have converted and have had no problems with any of them.