• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Axial SCX10 II owners.

Got a little bit of footage of mine and my sons Honcho and Deadbolt hitting some local hills today, had a great time and will be heading back next weekend with a lot more time set aside so should have much more footage next week ??

• 4 months later...

I've just bought a brand new set of TRX4 shocks for my builders kit since the Gmade RSD's i've been using are just too firm.

Got them for about £50 delivered for the set from an ebay chop-shop so looking forward to giving them a go! The Americans rate them highly for the SCX10.2

47959060472_5a6ecc706e_c.jpg

• Like 1

I've just bought a brand new set of TRX4 shocks for my builders kit since the Gmade RSD's i've been using are just too firm.

Got them for about £50 delivered for the set from an ebay chop-shop so looking forward to giving them a go! The Americans rate them highly for the SCX10.2

47959060472_5a6ecc706e_c.jpg

Great shocks these [emoji1303] I ran them on both mine and my sons SCX10ii’s. Depending on the weight of your rig I found the springs to be too stiff for my liking. If memory serves I ran orange springs in the rear and white in the front on my Honcho.

Night and day better and looked much more scale rather than bouncing it’s way down the rocks [emoji23]

Also if you still have your original shocks the springs fit the TRX4 shocks almost perfectly so you can play around with different setups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bix said:

Great shocks these emoji1303.png I ran them on both mine and my sons SCX10ii’s. Depending on the weight of your rig I found the springs to be too stiff for my liking. If memory serves I ran orange springs in the rear and white in the front on my Honcho.

Night and day better and looked much more scale rather than bouncing it’s way down the rocks emoji23.png

Also if you still have your original shocks the springs fit the TRX4 shocks almost perfectly so you can play around with different setups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers for the info Bix, i've got them all fitted up now and they seem much nicer and a lot less stiffer than the Gmade ones I was running. Nice scale look to them too! The Gmade RSD's I was running were pretty hard and had an odd spring size so finding softer springs was almost impossible.

Looking forward to giving these a run on the trails tomorrow!

• Like 1