• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RGT 1/10 Crawler Bowler Truck...anyone have one?

There's 2 different Rock Cruisers- the old one is an Outback 1. This one is 280mm wheelbase and has all the upgrades of the Outback 2, plus the servo is chassis mounted and the axles are a little more "scale" detailed with bolts etc. I suspect the steering knuckles are upgraded too but not 100%

It also has a standalone Hobbywing 1040 and receiver for those who get stressed about combined boxes. An ugly shell that doesn't fit too well. And randomly fantastic Super-Swamper tyres that aren't just the usual copy Super Swampers (softer and larger), but which unfortunately are so well glued to the wheels I can't get the bloody things off to put onto my beadlocks, grr.

Basically I call it a 2.1, it's not better than the outback in any major way (and arguably the chassis mount servo is worse) but it's a good option especially for wheelbase

Edited by Northwind
  • Like 2