• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Brushless options

noddy_2121

I think for the money you are willing to part with i would go 1/8th scale, either buggy or truggy. Get the right one and you won't have to worry much about part support because they are the most durable RC's around IMO. Look at the Hyper VS or the Arrma range of 1/8th stuff. You could also look at a 2nd hand HPI Vorza or Losi 8ight.

I think what is almost inevitable is that more are gonna drop out the UK market,  Traxxas are hoovering it up at the moment, There stuff is generally well over priced, But they still get recommended, Thunder Tiger had good parts support, but when you offer stuff that is just as strong, Just as reliable, And a lot cheaper but still can't take a meaningful market share, There's no other thing to do than drop out.

To be honest, It doesn't actually bother me who comes or who go's, There are plenty out there if your willing or happy to have a little gamble, Some you win and some you lose, But I do understand if you want to play it safe, It is real money.

Edited by babylon