• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Cheap Crawler axles wanted

MaverickNoob

Looking for a set of complete axles for my Crawler project. I dont care if they are plastic or alloy, just that they are cheap as chips. If I had a preference it would be something with high clearance like Gmade portals but I doubt I’ll get those cheap. 

I bought a Scout and have been messing around with it and have now transferred everything over to a Gmade R1 chassis but would now like to try some different axles and see how that pans out.  I dont have much spare cash hence why they have to be cheap.  Let’s see what you guys can dig out of your garages and workshops to help a newcomer out.

cheers

Richard

• 1 month later...

Looks like they are going to need a lot of TLC! How about we strike a deal for the axles and those rock claws you are trying to shift on eBay. Say £30 all in? After all I did buy the Nightcrawler off you.

Looks like they are going to need a lot of TLC! How about we strike a deal for the axles and those rock claws you are trying to shift on eBay. Say £30 all in? After all I did buy the Nightcrawler off you.
Looks like im giving the bundle back to my mate,I cant find any of the other alloy diff parts that are servicable.
Ill ask the lad bout parting it out and let you know.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk