• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Blackfoot monster truck

suvv

so i have an original 58058 blackfoot, it was my first rc monster and i remember getting it on Christmas morning its in need of much love and would like to try and bring it back to life 

i know the servo connection is busted and to be honest i dont even know if replacements that will fit the steering arms exists also at some point stupid me fitted an esc and a pro stock 2 motor im wondering if brushless is possible if for no other reason than being able to get it to do a respectable wheelie will probably do a 2.4 ghz swap for the old rx but other than that i dont know what could be done to this i do have the original shell but any ideas or inspiration people could give me would be very much appreciated 

CR8qflz.jpg

unCHbcl.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 11/10/2017 at 02:14, suvv said:

so i have an original 58058 blackfoot, it was my first rc monster and i remember getting it on Christmas morning its in need of much love and would like to try and bring it back to life 

i know the servo connection is busted and to be honest i dont even know if replacements that will fit the steering arms exists also at some point stupid me fitted an esc and a pro stock 2 motor im wondering if brushless is possible if for no other reason than being able to get it to do a respectable wheelie will probably do a 2.4 ghz swap for the old rx but other than that i dont know what could be done to this i do have the original shell but any ideas or inspiration people could give me would be very much appreciated 

CR8qflz.jpg

unCHbcl.jpg

did u ever finish this dude:yes: