• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

WTD - RTR Electric full set up (most things considered)

jonesinamillion

Had a few nitros and got shot, want to get a lipo set up for me & the boy (4yo) to use.

Ideally...

a truggy / truck

anything from 1/18 - 1/16

4wd or 2wd

FULL SET UP INC TX/RX batts & charger

Good / excellent condition

Reputable brand (available / chap spares)

Easy to work on

Cheap!

Let me know if you're looking to shift something on... otherwise I'll just get him a new HPI recon!

Got a 1/18 Monster Truck, Amewi but it's just a rebrand - also sold as the Helion Animus - it's RTR, inc batt and charger, and bnib for £50.

Alternatively I've a lightly used upgraded (alloy upgrades on the weak parts and new sealed bearings on the driveline) Maverick Strada XT rtr ('might need to check if i've a NiMH though) for £85.

14 hours ago, capri-boy said:

Got a 1/18 Monster Truck, Amewi but it's just a rebrand - also sold as the Helion Animus - it's RTR, inc batt and charger, and bnib for £50.

Alternatively I've a lightly used upgraded (alloy upgrades on the weak parts and new sealed bearings on the driveline) Maverick Strada XT rtr ('might need to check if i've a NiMH though) for £85.

Could be interested in the strada, could you please sned me some more info / pics etc...

Thanks you to all who replied, appreciated :thumbsup: