• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

XBox..I'd rather program a flight controller.

yoodoo

My wife has just bought me a 1Tb Xbox one s with a few games and its like so fekkin hard to set up! Microsoft want to know the in's and out's of a cats arse. Gone are the days of the first Playstation which I had, just plug and play but this is complicated ( for an old fart) 

Anyway I'm playing or should I say loading GTA and am looking forward to it.

Any one out there play on line>

J

Well they can't very well spy on your every move with a simple "Confirm the terms and conditions" can they!! :nasty:

Did you not have 6 days of updates to run through? That's what bugged me the most when I setup the PS4.

Edited by Smoothybb

22 minutes ago, yoodoo said:

Its not terms and conditions I was worried about.It was what they were asking , like name, email,age.

J

That's what I mean. Now you'll get birthday messages, targetted ads based on ASL and a letter from your doctor suggesting you get out more! Now we're living the connected world, a simple click here to begin really doesn't get them the goodies.

It's weird sometimes. Iplayer refused to let me watch anything until I registered and logged in. Seems it's fine to call yourself NoThanks and live in NowhereYouNeedToKnow in StopSnooping-On-Privacy. Yep, you've well and truly got my number aunty beeb!