• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Help needed ! km001 parts needed fast as possible. Steering assembly parts and possibly more.

Toxic Basher

Hi my mates hit a curb going flat out, I said I'd fix it but I've never owned or really worked on a 1/5th scale so I've been dragging my heels anyway turns out he going away Friday and really wants to take it for him an the kids so I need help fast.

I've managed to flatten the top plate but I'm missing parts to reassemble it all, mainly the bolts or whatever goes threw each side of the steering assembly also the bearings it takes, there's one bearing left so need 3

Also really don't know if anything else is missing so any advice is appreciated.

Here's some pics

7d53dd66b08ad398072390116ef9a1aa.jpg430e7e040287e2b34098e0fb3e0018eb.jpg4d56dcda1bef23b340c380eead27e29a.jpg4570ac73d752e840160a2ae05f54e771.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a flatout head on with a wall lol. I think the chassis is bent at the kick up. Was the front end ripped off? Mayb bulkhead parts missing or damaged. Idk if its a goodwill job could be expensive lol. 

• Like 1

He's not too fussed on perfection. As long as it's running he's happy, we can get it back to perfection once he's back. Front end was still attached but steering assembly was just fully detached from the chassis. Shall I bend the main chassis back a bit ?
And can anyone help with parts by Friday ? Can pay whatever [emoji106]

the only thing i have what could be any use to you/him is a barley used IRC front kick up plate/chassis brace

you will need to bend the chassis back to 18 degrees. aapproximately 32mm from the surface its on    

Edit ive manged to find some bearing that fit in the steering that will get him up and running for a bit   

Edited by Baja_Crazy
  • Like 1

the only thing i have what could be any use to you/him is a barley used IRC front kick up plate/chassis brace

you will need to bend the chassis back to 18 degrees. aapproximately 32mm from the surface its on    

Edit ive manged to find some bearing that fit in the steering that will get him up and running for a bit   

Cheers dude, I also need the posts or bolts that go threw the bearings, any chance you got a couple of them spare ? Pm me with details, price and PayPal address an I'll get you payed for whatever you have for me [emoji106]