• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Summit RTR

Markswebpages

Hi All, 

Not 100% sure about this, but feel like I've reached a point where I need a change so testing the water really. 

20160902_142243

Traxxas Summit, used but in good condition. Is currently in pieces being rebuilt after a visit to the beach. 

See my thread here 

So it's currently stock apart from a 18v dewalt motor,  a single Savox high torque steering servo and proline trencher wheels and tyres (they're perfectly serviceable, but have a couple of repairs to holes in tyres).

The body has scuffs and scratches as does the exo cage, but it is however perfectly presentable.

I'm just in the process of cleaning and rebuilding. It will have hub bearings replaced where needed and the diff and gearboxes where only rebuilt a few months ago and have been out literally once. 

Will come with TQI controller and a few bits I have including some alloy wishbones and hubs. I also have the standard wheels they're usable but just not very true anymore and motor if you want to go back to stock. I've also got the instructions and possibly the box somewhere. 

Now the tricky bit, I'd like £275 for it,  but I've no idea what they currently sell for? 

Open to offers via pm, might even consider a trade WHYG? 

Collection from RG19 area preferable because of size and weight. If you where collecting I also have three pairs of liPo's that I'm willing to do a deal on, but that's something that would have to be negotiated. 

I could post but I definitely don't want to post liPo's and I'd have to find out the price. An educated guess says about £20 for an insured tracked parcel. 

All prices would be excluding fees. 

Edited by Markswebpages
  • Like 1