• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ok then.........

evssv

On 6/7/2017 at 16:58, monkeyboy_uk said:

That looks like the after effects of HAARP

so u`ve heard of it......very evil machine...:yes:....and theres loads of them all over the world now messing with the atmosphere/weather.......which they can do from gwen towers....which r dotted around everywhere.....there's no natural weather now...its all manipulated by man .....:yes:

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

i remember when a plane would leave a short trail behind it.  so the trail would always be 100 feet long or what ever it is.  so as the plane moved forwards the trail would move with it. as in the end would disappear as the plane moved forwards always keeping the 100feet or what ever.  but now they are miles long.  i don't have a clue on what is in the trail.  but if fuel is supposed to be cleaner why is the trail a lot longer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, turok007 said:

i remember when a plane would leave a short trail behind it.  so the trail would always be 100 feet long or what ever it is.  so as the plane moved forwards the trail would move with it. as in the end would disappear as the plane moved forwards always keeping the 100feet or what ever.  but now they are miles long.  i don't have a clue on what is in the trail.  but if fuel is supposed to be cleaner why is the trail a lot longer.

yes,,thats a CONtrail......it follows the plane a bit then disappears.......what we see now is now is not this......and as u said engines/fuel is cleaner...so y all the trails being left...????..when I was growing up in 80-90`s the sky was never..NEVER  criss crossed like it is now....PERIOD!......and the amount of gray crappy days we have now is not right either....hardly ever blue sky no more....always sum type of cloud/cover/crap up there........but hardly anyone looks up no more there to busy looked down at there device....too busy on facebook/ social ...lol.:rolleyes:.media........to actually see whats going on around them daily.......nasa have had to make up sum new names for the so called NEW clouds being generated by man up there.....they had to do this or sum of the sheeple may of noticed and started asking Q`s.....yeah right...:lol:.....most wouldn't notice it if was smack bang in front of them with a big ass banner .......:rolleyes:

• Like 1

if a motor car/van/lorry was putting out that much ``exhaust`` fumes it would  b ordered off the road......FACT!!....:yes:.....and we`re ment to b cracking down on polluting the atmosphere.........yet they r allowed to do that up there.....:rolleyes:....

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

u can actually see each trail at it leaves the nozzle on this vid on the wings...

2x engines=2x trails yes???can we agree on this fact....:yes:..so explain what ur seeing here......fuel dump.....really????nope.....that happen from one may b 2x places on the aircraft.......not 5-6 places along the rear edge of the wings.....

and if u really wanna go down the rabbit hole theres fake planes spraying this crap up there....:yes:.....yes fake planes....I can provide absolutely loads of vids showing this going on.....

pause it at 1.48 an 3.48 and tell me whats wrong.....:huh:...that's if u can actually b bothered to watch it for that long.......:rolleyes:

Edited by evssv

21 hours ago, evssv said:

and if u really wanna go down the rabbit hole theres fake planes spraying this crap up there....:yes:.....yes fake planes....I can provide absolutely loads of vids showing this going on.....

pause it at 1.48 an 3.48 and tell me whats wrong.....:huh:...that's if u can actually b bothered to watch it for that long.......:rolleyes:

WeIl i'll  tell u wos wrong. ....it has no God damn engines. ....yes....30,000odd ft but no engines. ....clearly  not visable......so how'd  it get up there with no engines......:lol:......now u go film a planes and tell me if u can  see the engines ......yep....of course  u can  ..:yes:..not unless it's one of these. ....

:lol::rolleyes:...That's exactly the problem .:yes:....live in ur own little bubble  nothing  else  matters do it  as it don't concern  u.....but it do. .....believe me it do......small minded  people  97% of the population.....can't/won't see the bigger picture/implacations.....:yes:..now. ...u run along  and b happy  in ur little  world. ...:yes:...:rolleyes:...with the rest of the sheep.....:lol:.............obv my opinion  of course. ....:good:.....ahy.....don't take it to heart.....;)........

• Like 1

Whos moaning...jus stating facts. .. .:rolleyes:..may wake sum up and make them thk ..."hmm..he's got point there. ..y's it like that.. need to do  sum  further research  for  my self  "......if not ...ho well....no biggy....as I said  my opinion  is mine. ...:good:...... ..

6 minutes ago, Rover Man said:

ive come out from under my tin foil hat.

So what exactly do you Think  "They" (Who ever "They" may be) are doing to us all ?????

See what you've done evssv.... The second RoverMan removed his protective tinfoil hat, his mind was infiltrated...

1 minute ago, Fly In My Soup said:

Evssv believes that 'they' (governments from multiple nations) are manipulating the planets weather with man made aerosol based sprays delivered from the wings of jumbo jets with no engines....

So what do "They" gain from manipulating the weather ??? 

• Like 1

Can I just say (after reading that back to myself) that something dawned on me... That if approaching evssv's suggestion from a 'numbers' point of view, a few things become apparent...

- 1 or even 100 jumbo jets are miniscule in relation to the volume of our atmosphere, which is obviously substantially larger by comparison to even a million jumbo jets

- given that the maximum payload of a jet is also not that large (in comparison to our atmosphere), these aerosols would need to be applied in such large numbers to have any lasting affect on something so fluid as the atmosphere that it would simply not be possible.

17 minutes ago, Rover Man said:

So what do "They" gain from manipulating the weather ??? 

- this is another issue I also raised.... Logic dictates that to undertake a task their indeed has to be motivation.. I racked my brains for all if 1 minute before deciding that their is no possible motivation for doing this, where is the incentive for a government??

Let's take off our crazy hats for a moment and give evssv the benefit of the doubt, if they where doing this, on a local scale, genuinely using jumbo jets to spray aerosols to affect a local area (creating some sort of micro climate), for short periods of time... the elephant in the room still exists ...WHY! What would anyone, let alone an already bankrupt western society have to gain from this??

What's their end goal??? What are they achieving/preventing???

Lastly, if it is true, I'm gonna write to tell them not to fly over the south for a bit, I'm avvin' a BBQ next week :thumbsup:

Dear Theresa May.....

The governments are just scapegoats. Puppets put in place to take the blame, there's a ton of evidence to suggest there's a global elite group controlling media of all kinds, our food supply and production, our economies and wars amongst other things for there own financial gains, we are the worker ants doing all the graft whilst they sit in mansions with enough money to end world poverty instantly but choose to sit by and watch approx 50'000 kids a day die around the world, most of us workers can barely help as we are trapped by mortgages basically debts for bricks and wood and materialistic junk.
I think the constant spraying has something to do with weakening us as a whole, cutting off our supply of vitamin d from the sun and slowly poisoning us so we drop dead basically as soon as we retire so no care costs and no pension, full input into the tax state your whole working life then drop dead so we get nothing back.
It's probably only mildly poisonous what they are spraying but add it to the tiny bits of poison in our food, water, cosmetics etc and your quite likely to develop some sort of serious illness by the time your ready to retire [emoji28]
The worlds corrupted to the core at the very top and it needs to change so future generations have a chance but I doubt it will, my mrs is more bothered what's happening in eastenders and any talk from me about conspiracy theories gets me in the bad books [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh Jees now look what I've done...there all coming out the woodwork

From your non tinfoil hat rant I pick up

toxic basher is the man to step to the plate and answer the question of why???... So what your saying is;

- The government is spending hundreds of billions relentlessly spraying micro particles of poison into our atmosphere in the hopes it kills us in our mid 60's so they don't have to pay a 120billion a year pension budget??

Your post also kinda lost credibility with me when I read..

21 minutes ago, Toxic Basher said:

probably

21 minutes ago, Toxic Basher said:

think

Its nice to air these views about topics such as these, not least for the entertainment value alone, but you should be prepared to at least back it up with a solid cohesive (and calmly explained!) theory if your gonna convince people that what your saying is true..

Lastly...

31 minutes ago, Toxic Basher said:

The governments are just scapegoats. Puppets put in place to take the blame, there's a ton of evidence to suggest there's a global elite group controlling media of all kinds, our food supply and production, our economies and wars amongst other things for there own financial gains, we are the worker ants doing all the graft whilst they sit in mansions with enough money to end world poverty instantly but choose to sit by and watch approx 50'000 kids a day die around the world, most of us workers can barely help as we are trapped by mortgages basically debts for bricks and wood and materialistic junk

What your basically describing here IS government, there's no conspiracy... Just a fact of life I think the 3% of the population do not want to admit, yes you're working class, yes sometimes lifes a pos, and yes most of what you can/cannot do and your day to day life is regulated by forms of government, that's just the way a society as a whole functions..

That's just my 2c on this whooole issue, live long and prosper my friends

:notfunny:

• Like 1

I actually have no solid proof, I don't research anything anymore, I'm posting on a phone and don't think I've been on a computer since 2016, I kinda got lost going too deep into things and neglected my family. Lost my family in the process, fiancé and my 3 kids left me and I was at an all time low so I backed well away from all technology and conspiracy theories and got myself outdoors more often, started enjoying life again taking my kids out etc and eventually got my family back. Now I'll throw my 2p in the hat but honestly it's just my opinion nothing ive said is fact. I don't want to convince people, I said words like probably and think because it's my opinion [emoji106] there's also a ton of stuff that suggest everything I've said is bs it's just a choice of who you believe.
I fully intend to live long, why else would I be wearing my tin foil hat and respirator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk