• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what is the better car

baja5bmad

Traxxas are bringing a nitro 4tec v2 out soon and box stated 70mph. It should be one of the fastest based on name too. Traxxas motto "The fastest name in rc" 

I may get the 4tec too unless i go brushless thrn ide like a hpi sprint 2 sport or flux as i know they can be lightning. I swear a guy on youtube says he got close to 100mph just changing the gears but that sounds like a lie but the video did look fast. I just hate rcs using belt drive. I think the 4tec uses belts too tho. 

Theres a wildcard on my list too but i doubt ill find one or be able to support one for long. Hpi super nitro rs4. 

Or i may just throw caution out and get a kyosho gt2 with its weak gearbox. 

But part of the lure to tc is scale bodies inc the crazy stuff like opening doors bonnet alloy wing i doubt ide do it but look that people do and it looks clean. 

Dream on road would be that new hot bodies if hpi plans a 1/8 body line for it and anything theyll fit it could pull tons of people in. But HB say the 1/8 TC class is making waves already so lets hope more 1/8 beauties come out. 

cheers mate for that info. yes i was looking at traxxas 4 tec 3.3 engine. not big fan of traxxas

going to buy second hand one of guy. cant find the schumacher fusion 28 turbo.  the traxxas

the guy has said it does 70+mph 

6 hours ago, baja5bmad said:

i can get cen new of guy in ireland he sells them he said the same they are rare. the 4 tec 3.3 you will

pick up second hand no problem. 

well imo u don't want a `rare` new rc....regardless of make....or how cheap it is unless ur gonna put it on a shelve....:good:..as when u brake it...and u will running on/around lots of concrete u will b struffed.....:crying:......

• Like 2