• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Baja Kraken TSK-B Flux

.AJ.

I've been doing a wheeling and dealing the last few week, sold a couple RC's and some fishing gear I wasn't using, the plan was to get a 5ive B or an Xmaxx 8s, but in the end I decided against taking on another mega money RC, so to cheer myself up and treated the Baj to a set of IRC Big Bores, BHRC rear tower and brace, BHRC front tower brace and a FFRC alloy tower (yet to turn up) I've swap over to them because I've been reading that the TR Towers don't play nicely with the Big Bores and tbh they ain't really needed when running a cage...

780B7404-BB5D-41FF-A7EC-50D3C6FC30F7_zps

D2972C10-ABA3-4A81-8AA9-958642214454_zps

• Like 1

Possibly the grippiest offroad tyres I've ever seen on an rc car. :lol:

Fair play looks mint, this is why I buy second hand or avoid bling, wouldnt want to damage it after so much has gone into it !! :066:

Edited by bombercountynick
  • Like 1

when I look at your driver I'm sure he wants silverback monkey nutz too !!!

• Like 1

Gutted, took her out for a run and the servo horn stripped after about 30 seconds, I was thinking that it might have come loose, but on further inspection the splines on servo don't seem very good, I found a 5ive stock arm in spares box and with the pinch bolt done up it's still loose on the splines...

@Noj has anyone had any issues with this servo from FP?

http://www.freeprawnracing.co.uk/radio-gear-electrics/servos/k-power-dm4000-servo-0.11-54kg.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, .AJ. said:

Very serene video, you can even still hear the bird song in the background, do it take you all night to dig the mound for the jumps. ??.  :D

• Like 1

Lol. It's great place to run, it does get really busy in the summertime tho, that's why I always go early, no idea what the banks are about, they weren't there last time, I'm guessing they are there to keep travellers out, we have quite a serious problem with them in Basingstoke :( 

Cleaned the Baja up last night and looks like I've cracked a front arm, kinda annoying as it didn't really have any heavy crashes at the weekend... Anyway, I've ordered a full set of RPM Arms, TFE ball/cone combi thingys and a Threshold front bulkhead, that lot should be a pretty bombproof set up :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...