• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My older on road cars

Rustypeb89

So after recently getting back in to the hobby after a 10ish year break I decided to go and pick up all my old cars whilst I wait for my new kit to come. 

I do hope to get most of the cars working again tho don't know if I will ever get the time to race them like I used too. 

The first car which was my first go a racing with rc cars a 1/12 mardave this was great fun to race.  

IMG_2593_zps6kfllnjt.jpg

IMG_2594_zpsotwgpmnl.jpg

the second is a rc lab 7-6.0 ether pro or evo have both boxes as I did buy one for spares at the time. 

IMG_2591_zpswjjffclo.jpg

The next 2 are team associated tc3 racer and tc4 team 

IMG_2592_zpskmnpdoaf.jpg

thanks for looking. 

Edited by Rustypeb89
  • Like 1

Thanks, 

thanks yeah did love it at the time don't think it was run too much tho there wasn't much to clean on it. Hope to get it running again but with the newer brushless once I have worked it out. 

I'm getting a nitro truggy which should be here some point today but just for bashing, am not sure if I will have time to race again with work but if there is a local club I might look in to doing a bit over the winters as I normally have more time then.