• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Savage XL ALZA project

Malcs RC

1 hour ago, Malcs RC said:

I reckon do Chevy pickup 

yeah been asked to get one but the shape of it really isnt for me though.

i want the same shape as the original shell but undecided on the colour schem.

51 minutes ago, Guns said:

LOL! What a bizarre guy! Not sure you understand how a forum works? I must have misread where iy says "Malcs Forum - Keep out". You asked for help regarding the meshing of your pinion.....

Mate you no what your doing pal your not that !! are you seriously people can read no exactly how you ment that reply I no every forum has one but didn't expect you to spam my thread so cheers on that one IL have get admin delete your reply as this was done so show everyone my build and to share there ones that people have done so what you done other then say how much cost?! And reply to all questions aimed at me don't reply if got more issues or what not PM me not spam a build thread

Edited by Malcs RC

14 hours ago, Malcs RC said:

Can't you PM rob say hold you that last set silver big bore shocks  do 20 hold it as I'd imagine be a while again till makes another set just don't want you losing that set

i have already emailed him and explained my situation ansd he said he will sort it out when i have he funds, hes a good dguy.

19 hours ago, Malcs RC said:

No mate I've had bit of bad news so I'm on hold with it for a little while now IL try get pics up loaded that I've done 

sorry to hear that mate, hope everything will be ok soon

Thanks for the kind replys guys but yeah my missus is coming round now so am I so I'm keeping busy with RCS as good thing keeps busy well dose with me.these shock socks finally turned up over 2 weeks.and got few cable braided tidies and got my diff oils off member off here cheers dude also got battery box mountings. Only things waiting on is lipos,receiver,battery boxes.IL get few pics up bit lacking pics .cheers guys

5 minutes ago, Malcs RC said:

Thanks for the kind replys guys but yeah my missus is coming round now so am I so I'm keeping busy with RCS as good thing keeps busy well dose with me.these shock socks finally turned up over 2 weeks.and got few cable braided tidies and got my diff oils off member off here cheers dude also got battery box mountings. Only things waiting on is lipos,receiver,battery boxes.IL get few pics up bit lacking pics .cheers guys

glad to hear that mate :) 

im wanting some shock oils but better to buy in bulk though.

On 1/21/2017 at 21:40, Malcs RC said:

IMG-20170121-WA0012_zpsiejh1pfg.jpgIMG-20170121-WA0011_zps9jolob3b.jpgIMG-20170121-WA0010_zpslgpfgy27.jpgIMG-20170121-WA0007_zpsxxt9i6zn.jpg

il be getting the shocks soon but something is bothering me though, my arms are the rpm, will it make any difference if i went and got the flux and savage x mounting kit?

2 minutes ago, Malcs RC said:

Yea I did notice he dose 2 versions non x arms and x arms.I would drop him a email.I'm going for the mad maxx xl arms in blue next 

yeah think i will have to email him.

its like the sway bar kit, you cant have them on the rpm arms only stock arms.