• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Newbie needs help.

mick02wrx

Hi All,

Me and my son have had some cheap buggies for the street for a year or 2 but since i smmashed one full speed into a fence (SNAP!!) I decided it was time to buy a decent buggy. I opted for the Hobao Hyper VSe as i used to have a nitro Hyer 7 years ago and it was solid. My son also has a cheap FTX enrgage that im in the process of upgrading to Brushless gears etc.

My question is we have no idea of any good bashing places with jumpst ect in west yorkshire as eve only ever used the local park in Castleford.

If anyone can offer any locations, tracks, BMX tracks etc or any regular meets that take place in west yorkshire that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mick

• Like 1

Hi there are loads of places if you look further down this section someone has a post titled leeds bashing places but me and my son go to temple newsom quite often if you park in the carpark near the running track you can run your car's on the field on the running track or there's a bmx track in the woods 

If you like running on tarmac there's the overflow car park at xcape or over on the spoil that you can get to from the overflow car park 

I'm working on getting permission to a couple of sites local to me that would make great bashing grounds one of which is very close to cas 

Hi there are loads of places if you look further down this section someone has a post titled leeds bashing places but me and my son go to temple newsom quite often if you park in the carpark near the running track you can run your car's on the field on the running track or there's a bmx track in the woods 

Have you ever bashed last year down bottom of the big hill leading from templenewsam house to the motorway tunnel?

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

This is one of the area's we are hoping to get access to with key's to both sets of gates as my son works for the contractor that went in to clear up after the gypsies were moved on fromthe land over the duel carriage from temple the old Skelton grange site 

Is that the one you get to through the gates on junction 45 I've met a couple of peaple that do from the Garforth area I think with a 1/18th electric and a 1/5th baja and a dbxl 

Aye i think so, as if your on the way to the tip, i just remember riding home on back path/estate access road from cross green industrial estate and seeing a father and son just setting up for a bash.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk