• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thunder Tiger TS4N chassis/roller

bombercountynick

This was the first nitro RC I ever bought!

I had an accident with a kerb many moons ago and it has sat in a state of repair ever since.

I have lost quite a lot of parts but there is plenty to chew at, as for repairs, from what I can see the rear gear/dif case is misaligned and will need attention.

The chassis is straight and the majority of the bigger parts are there.

I still have the engine (pullstart missing) It turns over on the flywheel however there is quite a lot of resistance (years of gathering dust!)

The engine ran fine when it was removed however I had a tinker with the carb the other day (just looking to see how it worked!) So the settings will be way off.

Recently i've amassed quite a collection of other RC models so the chances of me reviving this are very slim.

There is no Radio/servo's. I have the receiver/failsafe still which I can chuck in.

I will upload photo's later of what is included, I'm currently at my mothers (where i've just found it!)

This is free to a good home if someone wants to repair/use for spares on their own TS4N.

I'm after a few parts for my hong nor buggy/truggy, a Pullstart for my go.18 nitro engine also rebuilding my Losi mini 8ight.

So if anyone has any cheapy parts they too don't feel are worth selling, I'd happily take some little bits in a swaps deal.

Not worried if not, I'm located in Gainsborough, Lincs would prefer if someone collected but will post if someone wants to cover the costs.

Thanks,

Nick.

Edited by bombercountynick

I know I have the exhaust somewhere, and a few other odds and sods, will check at my mother's later.

I also Know if I dig my old cupboard out there is a set of white wheels and i SHOULD find the stick radio.

But anyway, if anyone wants it they are welcome to it, was a good car until my talent ran out and mr Kerb came calling!

30397699051_3135300359_b.jpgts4n 7 by Nicholas Simpson, on Flickr

29851894463_1c25f360fe_b.jpgts4n 6 by Nicholas Simpson, on Flickr

30447926766_573c93cee0_b.jpgts4n 5 by Nicholas Simpson, on Flickr

29851895603_e7f1888928_b.jpgts4n 4 by Nicholas Simpson, on Flickr

29851896193_c0460dcb5a_b.jpgts4n 3 by Nicholas Simpson, on Flickr

30447926106_f205b4f80a_b.jpgts4n 2 by Nicholas Simpson, on Flickr

30397700601_0292a289eb_b.jpgts4n 1 by Nicholas Simpson, on Flickr

• 8 months later...