• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

First attempt at a channel trailer

Oh How Original

some clips might have to be a little shorter  just to keep people watching.  also some more slow motion shots.  i don't like slowmo  but most people do.   but very good for a first attempt. :thumbsup:

i don't mind slowmo if all your seeing is the jumps / crash or whatever but i cannot stand a 50ft run up to a jump all in slowmo.  lol     And are you going to have a short intro on the start of all the videos.

7 minutes ago, turok007 said:

i don't mind slowmo if all your seeing is the jumps / crash or whatever but i cannot stand a 50ft run up to a jump all in slowmo.  lol     And are you going to have a short intro on the start of all the videos.

Absolutely agree there, hate when it's like 25 seconds of slowmo, for a small jump or something.

No intros, can't be doing with them at all, bug the hell out of me lol.

Good trailer, I know how difficult it can be to put these types of videos together as your never sure what people want to see

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/08/2016 at 13:23, Devin said:

Good trailer, I know how difficult it can be to put these types of videos together as your never sure what people want to see

Sorry I missed this comment.

I agree, you can't please everyone, but as long as most people are enjoying what they view, then I feel I did well.

Especially since I'm still new to this YouTube scene.

• Like 1

Sorry I missed this comment.

I agree, you can't please everyone, but as long as most people are enjoying what they view, then I feel I did well.

Especially since I'm still new to this YouTube scene.

Yes you are correct so as long as the people that support what you do are pleased with the effort and result then you should be set to go

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yes you are correct so as long as the people that support what you do are pleased with the effort and result then you should be set to go

I'm trying to figure out ways of recording with my DSLR as well, hopefully bring some better quality videos out.

Main problem is my PC is getting a bit long in the tooth now so playing them back can be a bit jumpy and I'm never quite sure if it's the file itself or just my PC lagging :lol:

• Like 1

I'm trying to figure out ways of recording with my DSLR as well, hopefully bring some better quality videos out.

Main problem is my PC is getting a bit long in the tooth now so playing them back can be a bit jumpy and I'm never quite sure if it's the file itself or just my PC lagging [emoji38]

Ahh your Pro compared to me I use my phone lol, and mine also lags when on playback, what software are you using? I use Vegas and this can be very jumpy when playing back

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Ahh your Pro compared to me I use my phone lol, and mine also lags when on playback, what software are you using? I use Vegas and this can be very jumpy when playing back

Wondershare Filmora, it's not great, but I just can't fathom Premiere Pro at all, got full copies of both, Filmora is actually alright, if a little bit basic, but it does most stuff I need, the only downside is, the audio goes very out of sync, which is why none of my music really matches up to the videos.

I looked at that Sony Vegas too, Premiere Pro is what everyone who makes top of the line videos seems to use, but it would take a long time to go through fully and really get the hang of it.

It also stops my PC lol, I only have 4gb ram and I think it must require more, I've seen it using 2.5gb and it just stopped.

It's time to invest in a new PC but want to save a little more first.

• Like 1

Wondershare Filmora, it's not great, but I just can't fathom Premiere Pro at all, got full copies of both, Filmora is actually alright, if a little bit basic, but it does most stuff I need, the only downside is, the audio goes very out of sync, which is why none of my music really matches up to the videos.

I looked at that Sony Vegas too, Premiere Pro is what everyone who makes top of the line videos seems to use, but it would take a long time to go through fully and really get the hang of it.

It also stops my PC lol, I only have 4gb ram and I think it must require more, I've seen it using 2.5gb and it just stopped.

It's time to invest in a new PC but want to save a little more first.

Yeah I do all my editing in a laptop but I suppose it's above average and is pretty good at video editing and Vegas is a large programme I still don't know what most of it does I just know enough to make the videos lol

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yeah I do all my editing in a laptop but I suppose it's above average and is pretty good at video editing and Vegas is a large programme I still don't know what most of it does I just know enough to make the videos lol

I've got the hang of Filmora pretty good now.

If I do a PC upgrade I may very well learn PPro