• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

A bit too close for comfort!

losi8igh

Still trying to sort out a better filming solution but tried mounting my phone to the transmitter that didn't really work that well :)

I kept knocking the kill switch on as I had to hold it at a funny angle to get out of the phones view.

However at one point I almost got clobbered by 17kg+ of Losi 5ive,despite what it looks like it passed very close to me :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oh How Original said:

Little action cam and a cheapy tripod :D

That's the eventual plan when I have a few more £s to spare.

Started smoking again at the moment and that is costing me £30-£40 a week I don't really have :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Tut tut tut, that's no good, that's precious RC funds your burning away.

At least if you're going to burn your money, make sure it's on petrol and oil for the 5ive lol.

Hoping it is only short term till my on/off partner is back from holiday although I know she is smoking at the moment as well but her excuse is it about 1/4 the price for 20 compared to over here and she says she will stop when she gets back :)

Well,once she gets back and smokes all her duty free :)

4 hours ago, losi8igh said:

Hoping it is only short term till my on/off partner is back from holiday although I know she is smoking at the moment as well but her excuse is it about 1/4 the price for 20 compared to over here and she says she will stop when she gets back :)

Have you tried vaping. I smoked for 30 years, got a vaper last November, only had one fag this year :)

35 minutes ago, NOFX said:

Have you tried vaping. I smoked for 30 years, got a vaper last November, only had one fag this year :)

Couldnt do that,I know I couldn't,wouldn't even want to try.

The whole me smoking thing is cause of my given situation at the moment,when my partner comes back we need to talk about some fairly serious stuff,once that is done we can hopefully either move on or go our own ways and try to just remain friends,which I know I won't find easy to do but will try my best.

Hopefully the smoking will stop for me then.

This topic has taken a strange turn hasn't it :)

• Like 1

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 18:29, losi8igh said:

and urs....:lol: