• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Yeadon Bash 25th

Turner Boy

Well sum ppl can do this week and next maybe? i can do both (if they sundays lol) maybe sunday this week for ppl who wanna turn up then we decide after that for next week?

Stuart wont be at a bash for 3 weeks so till half way thru march we lost 2 members, lost you 2 for 2 weeks... where as one of my 3 cars (2 if i put spare radio gear in bazooka 3 if i run revo with only 3 head bolts) are working :D tellin ya lads gotta have more than one car! Think this is the 1st time the RB has annoyed me! (and its only a minor problem ;))

Still wating on josh to complete the edit mate!

Finally ordered my proper RB Exhaust so ill fit that and tune the car at the weekend cos its realllllly realllly rich, hopefully itll go with 3 uber tight bolts lol, i managed to bodge the charger so thats ok now so the revo shuld be ok, dont think theres anyone apart from me and andy plannin on goin this week, so i wonht bother making a tread, were gonna be at the skate park on sunday 9o'clock start, either turn up or dont! :P

Think the next major one will be Saturday the 24th or Sunday the 25th of March, ill do a pole now, but be warned you must attend or you will have all your cars confiscated!

:good:

No not yet but shell go, i know she will lol. sin man, we prettymuch go every week, but the big ones like that are when ppl come from all around (josh from rotherham) lol just av a look around

theres one prob next week on the 10th or 11th and probably on the 17th or 18th lol, theres usually a post up but the major one hads been made for 24th or 25th lol, its not lkike wwe bash harder or anything, theres just more of us :D

:good: