• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hello everyone

dirtygaz

Hi to you all, im a new member and generally new to r/c cars, ive just bought myself a tamiya 1/10th scale tt-01, ive enclose a few pics, not had it out yet, assembled the chassis no problems and took a few days to paint and decal the shell.

p.s, im gary, 24 from scotland

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

Any advice on what i should/ shouldnt be doing is most welcome

Welcome gaz yep that car looks sweet give it a few runs in this weather mate and you will be cleaning it just like the rest of us :D

It gets an addiction my wifes stopped telling me off now (i think shes given up rofl )

marty :good:

cew27, where would you recommend going for a spin with the car? not many places round here with a good enough surface, i used to have a 1/10th scale nitro (before i got bored and sold it on the bay after 2 weeks) everywhere i took it, it was getting jammed full of small stones.

Also, anyone know where i can buy shells for the tt-01, the cozzy is my dream car and i spent too much time getting it looking damn fine to wreck it on my first outing :helpsmilie:

eeerm i am aslo lookin for places to take my nitro i just take mine to a small rc track at the moto in kinross 2 mins walk from me, it is basiacally a small B shaped track ,there used to be a club there but it shut down so now the track is getting all mossy and i cant help but drift on it ,i heard there was a track in dunfirmline but im not sure

and btw which hobby store do you go to i shop at on just out of perth called tayracers

Edited by cew27

stores??? hell no this is the internet, everything i buy is done on-line (yes im lazy), i had my nitro imported from america, it was a hotbodies skyline, thats all i know about it, i kinda jumped in at the deep end and didnt know enough about them, got bored before i had even ran it in so sold it, i bought this new one on ebay from someones r/c shop.

I had problems with the electrics, (being hopeless at physics and that) so i took it to scoonie-hobbies in kirkcaldy who fixed it in 5 minutes

http://www.scoonie-hobbies.co.uk/

I dont have much clue about the cars in general so walking into a shop would be hopeless as i wouldnt have a clue what to ask for, hence the reason ive joined you helpful guys :good:

• 4 weeks later...