• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Basher bzr 444 pro

sparkysx

Just  got one of these today, looks like a nice buggy and I have the ansmann x2c pro aswell.

My question is, it has 14 hex's and I have lots of new 12mm hex wheels that I want to run, are there any 12mm hubs available that will fit this?

thanks!

Most modern 4wd buggys have pretty similar sized axles, so in theory you can swap hex's between them. For my old Durango's I had 14mm, 12mm and pin fit wheels with corresponding adapters - I think I was using Yokomo 12mm hexes. The main thing to watch out for if you aren't racing is how thick the hexes are - too big and you don't have a lot of axle showing to mount the nut on.

If you are racing the other thing to check is the offset of the wheels themselves. I can't run my stock of 14mm wheels on my new Yokomo's even though the Durango adaptors fit because the Yokomo is designed for wheels with more offset. The Durango wheels make the car too narrow.

• Like 1