• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Falcon rolling chassis

Dirt-540

Tamiya Falcon complete rolling chassis. No electrics (though can supply if needed) but will include motor pinion. 3 repairs: 2 epoxy on the wellknown infamous weak bulk-head, now stronger than before, and if you check the top shock mounts now repaired and tougher than before. Recently serviced and runs a treat, great for a car from 1986.

£55

Cheers

Yet again having trouble uploading pics, will try again later. Just cant seem to add more pics, keep trying but it tells me ive reached the limit. ???

Please check fleecebay link for pics http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TAMIYA-FALCON-rolling-chassis-/252461552585?hash=item3ac7e193c9:g:c-UAAOSwyDxXh~HM&clk_rvr_id=1062182936716&rmvSB=true

Reserve is a tad more on fleecebay because of costs.

Edited by Dirt-540
Trying to add pics again

52 minutes ago, Dirt-540 said:

Tamiya Falcon complete rolling chassis. No electrics (though can supply if needed) but will include motor pinion. 3 repairs: 2 epoxy on the wellknown infamous weak bulk-head, now stronger than before, and if you check the top shock mounts now repaired and tougher than before. Recently serviced and runs a treat, great for a car from 1986.

£55

Cheers

Yet again having trouble uploading pics, will try again later. Just cant seem to add more pics, keep trying but it tells me ive reached the limit. ???

is it this one...  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TAMIYA-FALCON-rolling-chassis-/252461552585?hash=item3ac7e193c9:g:c-UAAOSwyDxXh~HM   I need a 1986 tam for my collection...:good:

Edited by evssv

Yes evssv it is mate.

20 hours ago, evssv said:

yes it is evssv mate :D

21 hours ago, evssv said:

Ustill got that  grasshopper :huh:

Yes evsse I still have the Grasshopper too. Think I was asking a bit too much for it, so I've taken all the electrics out now so will let it go for much less. Would you be interested on both cars? 

Like your collection, like your thinking too regarding the years. 

• 3 weeks later...