• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ROSSA Festival Of Speed 2016

ajlovering

Hi

WHEN? 16th to 18th of September 2016

WHERE? Shakespeare Raceway, Warwickshire CV37 8LL

Following the fun from last year we have the opportunity to have a MSUK/ROSSA big meetup and camping weekend. The details are pretty much exactly the same as last year. So much of what you see below will mirror the last event :)

About the venue
The ROSSA site is huge and offers a wide variety of surfaces from a bit of dirt to grass, areas that would be fun for crawlers and even TARMAC (for you drifter and on road fans) Its an ideal location for flyers too  :good:

Where is this site I hear you ask ............ its about a 15 minute drive from Stratford upon Avon (google map linky)

Just to give you an idea of the layout for the event:

eventmapcopy_zpsec00752c.jpg

Please note this may be subject to change and I'm not sure how old the satellite image is lol

What is going to be happening at the event? -Confirmed-

ROSSA 2016 Speed UK Championship

This is the annual ROSSA Championship where people compete to be the fastest as well as try there best to make new records in each of the classes avaliable. There are a selection of classes that range from off the shelf RC chassis and hophups to full mod custom creations.

The fastest car of the championship receives the honor of the ROSSA shield and the bragging rights that come along with it. The sheild is held untill the next championship.  Vehicles entered into the championship must strictly follow one of the classes listed here. Please also take note of the rules and regulations listed at the bottom of the page linked if you are taking part in the ROSSA UK championship.

I will be running the Black Knight Rocket car again. Last time out I managed 210.11mph.

• Like 1