• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

T maxx classic parts (complete two speed reverse gearbox added)

Markswebpages

Traxxas T Maxx classic bits and pieces, what you see is what you'll get, so study pictures carefully and feel free to pm me if you have a question.

Open to offers so fire away

T maxx Classic Chassis (Has had three holes added for battery tray), braces, throttle servo mountn (metal and plastic) everything in the picture. £20 including postage and fees

27053485692_08239a2798_c.jpg

Traxxas T Maxx classic hub carriers. Will also include the outer part of all the drive shafts. £10 including postage  and fees.

94f94641e10a42b1a8de91c1915f1fb0.jpg

T Maxx classic gearbox complete two speed and reverse. New casing and input shaft. £25 including postage  and fees

20160527_193851

20160527_193856

20160527_193900

Ezeystart start wand. £10 Including postage and fees.

ebc2d8764b3c4994564c5e89af0ac3b1.jpg

d68ff027dac1f5c45845a8a3bcf917d4.jpg

Edited by Markswebpages
Added something, change title

Fuel tank is almost new, only been filled twice. E.Z Starter ward was working at last use, about 4 months ago then put in storage, the pull start is practically brand new and was working fine. I know this, as they used to be mine and went with the sale of the T-Maxx to Mark.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Wirralnitronoob said:

okay i have spoken to dave and he has confirmed that it is what i need,,i will get the funds to you tomorrow if that is okay,i already have your paypal ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I'd like your money I'd like to be clear about this. 

It is a two speed forward with reverse gearbox exactly as it would be in a 2.5 T Maxx it has none of the bits left from the brushless conversion.