• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD - Team Magic 1/8th scale hauler - now £25

Carpmart

8th scale hauler in useable condition.  pictures tell the story, needs a brush off!  one corner has a split and zip needs sorting ans the handle is broken so cant pull along so easily, but its genrally solid and very useable.  I'm certain it will clean up nicely.

Will do it for £35 collected from MK45, near J12 M1  NOW £25

I have a box to post it in and will package for someone, but you'll need to arrange a courier via parcel monkey to collect from me.

6bcdd156-6925-4680-b889-0e91accb6b5d.jpg

87ff5611-3ce0-4e67-8661-ee73efcd9c2e.jpg

5b64ad6a-0b4e-4666-94b3-e5f09ed28503.jpg

b5607895-b7e3-4284-a9d7-e4883d2ce033.jpg

Edited by Carpmart

I checked eBay to make sure I'm not out on price... The last one of these sold for £50 odd.. Thought £35 was a good price. Make me an offer if you disagree and think it should be cheaper...  As ever, interesting swaps considered! :) 

2 hours ago, big gaz said:

Hi mate, give me a shout if you can post it please. 

Thanks.

No problem Gaz... as per the original post, happy to package up.  The cost of shipping is with you as the buyer.  Do not mind organising this as long as your OK paying?

On 3/18/2016 at 19:13, big gaz said:

I don't know the first thing about doing something like that to be honest mate.

Sorry Gaz, missed this post.  There is a chap who has just posted who want this... I can package this for posting if you definitely want it?  Let me know either way ASAP please?

7 minutes ago, GedR said:

Hi

dont know if you still have this but if you do I will have it. I will take you up on your offer to box and I will sort courier.

Thanks Ged

[email protected]

I missed the post from Gaz.  Your post took me back to to the thread.  I think it is only fair I give him first refusal, I'm sure you agree?  Its yours if he doesn't take it.  Will ping you ASAP

12 hours ago, GedR said:

Hi has he got back to you yet?

Ged

Hi Ged

ive pm'd and replied to his message on here.  I'm keen to give him a chance, but don't want to mess you around, so I think I should let it go to you now.  I will pm you my contact details for the courier.  I'm around tomorrow and Thursday for collection.