• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Firestorm 10T Subaru Green Rally Monster

Joenitro1993

http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/Joe_Westlake/library/Mobile%20Uploads?page=1&sort=3

(copy and pasted photo bucket album because links wouldn't work) 

Here is my upgraded and customised Firestorm 10T! I know these cars are only little bashers but this is my first proper RC car and I'm fairly proud of the way I've got it looking so thought I'd give you guys a gander! :) the bodyshell is only a cheapish one meant for an electric try car but with some different holes drilled and a bit of trimming down it fits the car like a dream. I've installed green LEDs at the front and white at the back as well as a light bar on the roof and some green neon strips (one of which I drilled through to get the light bar on, oops, ordered some new ones though) I had a spare T-15 engine which I stole the cooling head from because I thought it looked pretty cool to be honest. 

upgrades include: 

hpi racing fuel filter

cvp aluminium racing air filter 

answer 2 shoe aluminium clutch

neon green fuel lines 

18T clutchbell for slightly better pull off the line 

integy front aluminium bumper 

integy aluminium pull start handle 

customised spur gear 

pink locking nuts for the wheels 

neon green antenna

custom pained wheels 

custom painted shocks (waiting on some nice aluminium ones) 

Subapu RC bodyshell

green and white led headlights 

4 mode led light bar 

I'm also waiting for some aluminium front a arms, front shock tower and bulk head brace from integy which I can't wait to get (I know a lot people don't like integy but I think their parts look great, also considering I don't use this much at all I just like to hop it up and make it look good :) ) I know a lot of these upgrades may be seen as unnessasary but I'm well pleased with it so far, let me know what you guys think! 

Edited by Joenitro1993
  • Like 1