• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

losi 5ive t to b

rrw900

I wouldn't change back to a short course truck... much better imo. Lower centre of gravity, lighter to carry,takes up slightly less room in the car/workshop. 

Yet still a 5ive...

I've got a conversion kit, minus body mounts (for standard chassis) that I may sell for the right price.

Edited by (-:AD:-)

I bought my 5ive as a buggy with the intention of putting it back to a sct as it came with the original body and bumpers, however one drive of it as a buggy made me change those plans as it is so good.

I was initially worried about the strength of it without the big shell and cage but at my last race meet I had a flat out head on with a brand new stock 5ive and it came out unscathed bar a clutch shoe bolt snapping from the shock to the drivetrain, the stock 5ive however ended up with a big split in the front, luckily not my fault though so no need to feel guilty for damaging his new truck.

As a guide to how well it works as a buggy, I set a better time in very wet conditions than I ever managed in the dry with my FG leopard.